I’m not the world’s biggest believer in New Year’s Resolutions, because I’ve seen plenty of people make ridiculous decisions that fall over before January 5th.
Even so, I decided at this time last year to write down a few things I needed to do, and I did fairly well at achieving them.
So, I’m doing the same thing for 2018. Here are my goals for this year, in no particular order:
1. Beat the TBR Backlist – read and review the books in my kindle that I have not yet read. I haven’t counted how many books are on it… but I know it’s a lot.
2. Write and publish three more books.
3. Be kinder to myself. I am probably my own harshest critic and most demanding taskmaster. That needs to change.
4. Unleash the Squirrel! Grow his profile with Twitter, Facebook and the Book Squirrel blog with continued reviews, featured author interviews and a regular mailing list.
5. Build my Twitter list to 5000.
6. Be more consistent in posting to Instagram.
They’re certainly achievable, so here goes!