Authors making their books available for preorder is becoming more and more popular these days. It’s natural. They’re excited about that upcoming New Release, and they want you to be a part of it.
Apart from the obvious value of supporting authors and encouraging their creativity, there are some very good reasons why you will benefit from preordering a pending book release.
Why You Should Preorder That Book
- You will have it as soon as it releases.
- It satisfies that “I want it now” feeling that we all have upon seeing a beautiful cover and reading an intriguing blurb.
- It’s convenient: you don’t have to remember to go back and order it later.
- You get to share in the excitement of a pending arrival. Consider it a baby shower gift for someone who has worked hard for months to make that book a reality.
- Anticipation is a positive and highly motivating emotion.
- For less than the price of a coffee, you can make someone’s day AND get a great read at the same time.
- Books have zero calories, so it’s a guilt-free way of treating yourself to something wonderful.
- It’s like giving yourself a gift. You order it, and a short time later, a wonderful surprise appears in your eReader.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing your supported someone’s creativity and talent.
- Positive Karma.
What’s not “feel good” about that list?
If you have any more great reasons, feel free to add them in a comment!